Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Difference Between Pregnancy Breast And Pms

friendly challenge No. 15 Met


And I'm here to show my friendly challenge No. 15 Met, this time was organized Mary the Blog http://dulcemariaart.blogspot.com/ and the proposal was to make these aprons or poncho for the bottles with their hats, I did different models, all coming out of my imagination, made with colored wool, I show below one by one and tell them that I used points.


this blue will I embroidered flowers, and the point that I chose were twigs and strings, very simple.
this orange color did Tunisian point, like a poncho with fringe.

And this in pink I started with Peruvian point on the chest and skirt are braces, then you board a flower beads.
I loved them and will surely continue to do more. Thanks Mary for this wonderful idea! kisses to all

0 comments:

Post a Comment