Monday, April 26, 2010

Average Mpg For Minivans

Podcast - Podcast

MonCh

& # 160;

festi

Welcome to this new chapter of the podcast blogs; "Long Live the Blog!" . I invite you to listen to Festi, author of the blog " Chilean monarchies, a place to collect some of our urban history. It is also a contributor to the blog "Red The Mummy." I invite you to see these sites that the graphic content is the protagonist.

Listen to this chapter also Podcaster, where I hope your votes, and on this blog I hope your comments, criticisms and suggestions. Internal messages to panchulei@gmail.com .

What blogger would you like to see in "Long Live the Blog!"? I invite you to participate Twitter and Facebook . Spread the word and tell your friends about the podcast!

Greetings to all and Long Live the Blog!

Francisca Cárcamo

0 comments:

Post a Comment